2D shoot ’em up Fast Striker coming to PS4, PS Vita on October 16 in North America, October 17 in Europe
Eastasiasoft to release physical limited edition.
Publisher Eastasiasoft and Germany-based developer NGDEV have announced will release single-player vertical scrolling shoot ’em up Fast Striker for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita via the PlayStation Store on October 16 in North America and October 17 in Europe with cross-buy support for $6.99 / €6.99, the companies announced. A physical limited edition will also be sold through Play-Asia.com.
Here is an overview of the game, via Eastasiasoft:
Fast Striker is a 2D vertical shoot’em up. Blast through 6 action-packed stages and encounter huge boss battles. 4 game modes, an elaborate scoring system and adjustable screen & control settings will bring back classic arcade memories.
- Six stages, including huge boss battles
- Four game modes: Novice, Original, Maniac, and Omake
- Elaborate scoring system
- Adjustable screen & control settings
- Constant 60 frames per second
The physical release will be available via Play-Asia.com in limited quantities from October 11 for $34.99. It will include a copy of the game, numbered certificate, manual, and soundtrack CD.
Watch the announcement trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2018/10/2d-shoot-em-up-fast-striker-coming-to-ps4-ps-vita-on-october-16-in-north-america-october-17-in-europe
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Fire Emblem Heroes update out now (version 2.11.1) - November 16, 2018
- Kirby: Star Allies Magolor trailer - November 16, 2018
- Sins Of A Solar Empire Is Now Free On Humble Bundle — Get It While It Lasts - November 16, 2018