The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of real-time strategy game Ancestors Legacy will launch on August 13 for $39.99 / €34.99, publishers Destructive Creations and 1C Entertainment announced.
The console version has an optimized user interface and key mapping, and includes all the features of the PC version, from all of its main weapons to the history-inspired story, tactical squad-based battles, day-night cycle, action camera, and skirmish and multiplayer modes.
Here is an overview of the game, via Destructive Creations:
Ancestors Legacy is a history-inspired, real-time strategy game influenced by historical events in the Middle Ages. The game combines resource management and base building with large-scale, squad-based battles across vast battlefields, all rendered in superb detail with Unreal Engine 4. Experience medieval bloodshed like never before thanks to the cinematic action camera that puts you right in the middle of the battle at the press of a button.
Take command of your army as you storm through medieval Europe in an extensive series of campaigns. Choosing one of the four available nations—Viking, Anglo-Saxon, German, or Slav—you will be tasked with more than just conquering, raiding, and pillaging enemy camps, villages, and towns. Only by utilizing the full range of available tactical options, taking strategic advantage of the environment, and managing your temporary bases and settlements will you emerge victorious.
- Four playable nations in an extensive single-player campaign inspired by historical events.
- Various modes of intense multiplayer battles.
- Advanced tactical options combining the use of terrain, experience, and morale.
- Cinematic battle camera view that puts you right in the center of the action.
- Outstanding visual fidelity powered by Unreal Engine 4.
- Streamlined resource management and village construction.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/07/ancestors-legacy-for-ps4-xbox-one-launches-august-13
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Arcade Archives Yie Ar Kung-Fu coming to Switch this week, Hyper Sports and Frogger on the way - November 13, 2019
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva MegaMix has t-shirt pattern edit feature - November 13, 2019
- ‘Jumbo Snorlax’ Joins The Pokémon Build-A-Bear Range - November 13, 2019