Apex Legends has revealed their Season 4 details which include a new legend Forge, a new weapon and return of Kings Canyon.
Let’s take a look at what else updates we are going to see in Apex Legends Season 4.
Revamped Rank Mode
The first news from apex legends developers is that the Ranked mode will also be getting an update with Ranked Series 3.
Ranked series will be divided into two parts, the first part will take place from February 3 to March 23, While, the second part will start with the return of kings canyon in Apex Legends from March 24 to May 5.
If you maintain the same rank in both parts you can unlock the animated version of the Rank Badge. Moreover, the Apex Predator tier will be changed to Master Tier.
To earn the master tier players need to have over 10,000 RP, while Apex Predator tier can be earned by anyone who is in top 500 players.
Apex Legends: Assimilation
Apex Legends Season 4 is named as “Assimilation“. It includes a New Legend Forge, New Sniper Rifle and Return of Kings Canyon.
Assimilation will start from February 4, 2020 – one year anniversary of Apex Legends.
Apex Legends Season 4 New Weapon “Sentinel”
Season 4 new bolt action sniper rifle is called “Sentinel” it is focused around charge mechanism.
Sentinel was already leaked by data miners in the past week but, it was added under skins folder.
It looks like Sentinel will charge by itself making it easy to use, but it has low damage rate. which also means that it will take quite a long time than other snipers to reload.
Apex Legends new legend Forge
As per Apex Legends tradition of including new legend with every season, Forge is the new legend being added to the game.
Forge was also leaked back in 2019, but nobody thought that he is gonna make his way any time soon, because Revenant was the one who was teased many times in-game.
But, looks like Apex Legends had different thoughts about this legend.
Forge is a 5-time Hyperfighting Federation Champion.
According to Respawn developers, Forge is an Ex- MMA fighter and is the first legend to have a sponsor and he is sponsored by none other than the very well known “Hammond Robotics“
For those who do not know who is Hammond Robotics, this company created war material incorporation with IMC which were the bad guys in the Titanfall game.
And looks like “Forge” is also one of these bad guys.
Furthermore, on Hammond Robotics, developers slightly hinted that in Season 4 Hammond Robotics may create disturbance in the World’s Edge map.
Apex Legends Forge Abilities
As per Forge’s appearance, he looks like an offensive player.
- Pull Shot: Short-range grapple that pulls enemies into you or can be used to launch yourself into the air.
- Ground Slam: Press crouch while airborne to slam into the ground below.
- K.O. Punch: Jump forward in a direction. Press crouch while airborne to slam into the ground below.
- One-Two: Bullrush in a straight line. If you hit an enemy along the way, press again to do an upper-cut launching you into the air.
- On The Ropes: Enhances your melee to do more damage the lower your health is. Dealing with melee damage gives you temporary over shield.
- Victory Rush: Killing a player with a melee attack restores your health and gives you a 30% speed boost for 10 seconds
Well, there is no exact confirmation of his abilities that which are passive and which are ultimates.
The post Apex Legends season 4: New legend Forge & New Weapon appeared first on Gamecheckup: Gaming News, Reviews, Leaks and Fixes.
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Call of Duty Warzone battle royale releasing in March 2020 - February 18, 2020
- Sonic the Hedgehog is Moving Fast Towards a $65 Million Opening Weekend in North America - February 18, 2020
- SEGA Kicks Off a New Sonic Sale on Switch - February 18, 2020