Publisher PQube and developer Level 91 Entertainment have announced Inertial Drift, an arcade racing game with a unique handling model and twin-stick controls due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC in spring 2020.
Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:
Set in a 90s retro future, Inertial Drift is an arcade racer with a devastatingly unique handling model and unbelievably satisfying twin-stick drift mechanics. Inertial Drift offers a whole new level of accessibility and challenge to the arcade racing genre—for a driving experience genuinely unlike anything you’ve played before.
- Twin-Stick Arcade Racing – Inertial Drift tears up the racing rule book with innovative twin-stick controls, completely re-imagined driving mechanics and a roster of fiercely individual cars.
- Unique Twin-Stick Controls – The right hand stick gives you total control over your drift. Intuitive for new players and uniquely challenging for pros.
- 16 Fiercely Individual Cars – Each vehicle is a totally different beast with unique characteristics to master.
- 20 Demanding Tracks – Tear through neon city streets, race around rural temple complexes and hurtle down winding mountain passes.
Watch the announcement trailer below.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/10/arcade-racing-game-inertial-drift-announced-for-ps4-xbox-one-switch-and-pc
- PS Plus Asia December 2021 FREE Games Lineup - December 7, 2021
- Garena Launches New Free Fire Challenger Series Malaysia, Due To Start This December - December 6, 2021
- PlayStation Spartacus Subscription Service to Rival Xbox Game Pass - December 6, 2021