Targem Games has revealed that it will be bringing its arcade racer BlazeRush to Nintendo Switch, the first of its games to arrive on the console.
The game is described as a “dynamic arcade racing survival game” with no health, no levelling up and, terrifyingly, no brakes. There’s quite an emphasis on local and online multiplayer here – the developer notes that setting up multiplayer games is “easy” – and players can team up to enjoy wreckless, explosive mayhem.
Targem Games has shared a little more info in a comment on its YouTube trailer upload, and we’ve tracked down a list of the game’s key features for you below.
“Another interesting feature of the game: there is no health and damage from weapons — only physical interaction. No matter how many shells hit you, as long as you can stay on the road — you’re in the race. This creates unpredictable situations on the track between the players, you can really feel the physics of the game. Intense, insane, yet intuitive”
- Simple multiplayer. Up to 4 players locally and up to 8 players over the Internet;
- Couch vs. couch. Start races with local players;
- Connect to the game at any time;
- Dozens of fun tracks on three planets, 16 cars and a variety of cool guns;
- Lots of medals for various tricks and antics.
The game is scheduled to arrive on Switch on 19th February, so just one week from today, although no pricing has been confirmed just yet. It originally launched on Steam back in 2014 receiving “very positive” user reviews.
Do you like the look of this one? Will you pick it up if the price is right? Let us know with a comment.
Source : https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/02/arcade_survival_racer_blazerush_is_smashing_its_way_to_switch_next_week
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Ding Dong XL apparently releasing for Switch on April 22 - April 21, 2019
- Hunt the Night coming to Switch - April 21, 2019
- AeternoBlade II – “Time Manipulation Abilities” video - April 21, 2019