This is Nicolas Doucet, Creative Director over at Japan Studio. Today I have some exciting news to share with you all. I am delighted to announce that our latest game, Astro Bot Rescue Mission will be released on October 2!
Astro Bot Rescue Mission is a new VR platformer created exclusively for PS VR. In the game you take control of Astro, the captain of a spaceship traveling in search for his lost crew. The adventure spans across 26 levels that take the platforming genre to new heights with 360-degree VR gameplay, huge towering bosses, precise controls and a good dose of challenge and humor! If you haven’t had a chance to see the game in action yet, check out this video where I explain some of the game’s main features.
Astro Bot Rescue Mission will be available both physically and digitally for $39.99 USD/$49.99 CAD/149.90 BRL. Pre-orders will be available starting today, so go ahead and reserve your copy: Astro and his crew need you!
If you pre-order the game from PlayStation Store, you’ll receive:
- 4 Astro Bot Avatars (Instant Reward)
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Dynamic Theme
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission full digital Soundtrack
Until the game is ready to land in your home, the Japan Studio Asobi! Team is working extra hard to make sure Astro Bot is great and features the high level of polish you’d come to expect from Japan Studio.
I thank you all again for the enthusiasm, lovely words, and encouragement you’ve showed since we announced the game. Every little comment you make means a lot to us so please keep them coming!
That’s all from us. See you in a galaxy near you very soon!
Source : http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/6EsVwej6_Jo/
- Diablo 2: Resurrected’s launch day woes continue, Blizzard says to stay tuned - September 25, 2021
- GPU shortage could improve thanks to China’s increased crypto crackdown - September 25, 2021
- The best Space Marine game now has a complete 10th anniversary edition - September 25, 2021