Atelier Lulua introduces six sub-characters, battle system tidbits
Meet Cole, Leeza, Refure, Elche, Pamela, and Wirth.
The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has new information on Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland, introducing six sub-characters and a few new battle system details.
Get the information below.
- Cole Dueller (voiced by Souichirou Miwa) – First appeared in Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland. He runs a blacksmith where you can forge weapons and armor.
- Leeza fon Beilschmidt (voiced by Emiri Katou) – The showgirl at the bar in Arculis. While beautiful, she eats like a pig. You can accept requests at the bar.
- Refure fon Beilschmidt (voiced by Kaya Okuno) – Arculis’ jewelry store shopkeeper and Leeza’s younger sister.
- Elche Jeremies (voiced by Takeda Rarisa Tago) – An adventurer fanatic who lives for getting autographs from famous adventurers.
- Pamela Ibis (voiced by Asuka Tanii) – An Atelier series recurring character. She runs a shop in Arls, which is a tourist attraction.
- Wirth Klinsmann (voiced by Yuuki Yonai) – He runs the Arland diner. He was once a delinquent, but changed his ways after eating a certain someone’s cooking.
(Editor’s Note: While Cole Dueller and Pamela Ibis are official romanizations, the rest of the names’ spellings are not confirmed.)
- The battle system is based on Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings. Players can enjoy trial and error-based battles.
- A maximum of five characters can participate in battle. Three characters are positioned in the front, while two are in the back.
- The characters in the back can assist when the characters in the front satisfy certain conditions. HP and MP will gradually recover when positioned in the back.
- “Interrupt” is a system that allows alchemists to use items at any time, regardless of turn, by building up a gauge. The items you use through Interrupt do not disappear.
Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch on March 20, 2019 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC in North America and Europe in spring 2019.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/01/atelier-lulua-introduces-six-sub-characters-battle-system-tidbits
- Intense Action Elevates the Horror in Resident Evil 3 Remake - February 26, 2020
- One-Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows Hits PS4 Friday, Q&A With Anime & Game Producers - February 25, 2020
- MLB The Show 20 Introduces Online Custom Leagues - February 25, 2020