AWAY: Journey to the Unexpected launches in February 2019
When to expect your journey to the unexpected.
AWAY: Journey to the Unexpected will launch for PlayStation 4 on February 5, 2019, Switch on February 7, Xbox One on February 8, and PC in February, publisher Playdius and developer Aurelien Regard Games announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
A colorful first-person adventure game that combines action, negotiation and rogue-lite elements!
Progress through the levels and the story, choose your path, but above all, recruit allies. All the strange characters you meet ingame can be played in first person, and it’s up to you to find the right answers to get them to join your team!
Idiotic workmen, mystery from outer space, oddball friends, and fast combats await!
- Journey around a colorful world with unique visuals, with 2D characters living in a 3D world.
- Unravel a funny and light-hearted story, with just the right pinch of rogue-lite elements.
- Befriend and play a large variety of quirky characters!
- An anime-themed soundtrack composed by Kazuhiko Naruse.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2018/12/away-journey-to-the-unexpected-launches-in-february-2019
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Fire Emblem Heroes – Byleth: Tested Professor to appear in a Mythic Hero summoning event starting July 31 - July 20, 2019
- Infinite Stratos: Versus Colors Expansion Included coming to Steam on August 2 - July 20, 2019
- Dragalia Lost – Astral Raids now live in Event Quests, Summon Showcase: Dragon Special kicks off - July 20, 2019