Azur Lane: Crosswave adds Kongou, Mikasa
One playable and one on support.
Compile Heart has updated the official website for Azur Lane: Crosswave with two new characters, one playable and one appearing in a support role.
Here are the characters:
- Kongou (voiced by Chiwa Saitou)
Secretary Ship / Combat Support Role
- Mikasa (voiced by Sayaka Ohara)
Azur Lane: Crosswave is due out for PlayStation 4 in Japan on August 29.
View screenshots of each character at the gallery.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/03/azur-lane-crosswave-adds-kongou-mikasa
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Shovel Knight Showdown – Baz character highlight - November 22, 2019
- Gamedec ‘Low City’ developer diary, screenshots - November 22, 2019
- Deals: Black Friday Madness Means Cheap Micro SD Cards For Your Switch - November 22, 2019