Case Closed Skateboard Run: Phantom Thief Kid and the Mysterious Treasures announced for Switch
Due out digitally in April in Japan.
TMS Entertainment has announced Case Closed Skateboard Run: Phantom Thief Kid and the Mysterious Treasures (Meitantei Conan Skateboard Run: Kaitou Kid to Shinpi no Hihou) for Switch. It will launch via the Nintendo eShop in Japan in April for 3,500 yen.
Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:
Ten or so centuries ago, there were three civilizations that secretely flourished in the world. Those civilizations produced the magnificent and very rare “Three Great Mysterious Treasures.” And even though those civilizations fell, the treasures were still somewhere on their land.
Present day. As the world watches, the Suzuki Financial Group, having managed to acquire the treasures, builds a giant theme park based on those three civilizations. But just as the park is about to open, Jirokichi Suzuki receives a calling card announcing that the Phantom Thief Kid will steal the treasures.
In order to stop the Phantom Thief Kid’s criminal act, Conan hurries to the treasure!
Theme Park Setting
There is plenty of danger to watch out for on the game’s courses! Jump and lean to avoid obstacles while aiming for the final stages of the three areas (Subtropical Marine Park, Ancient Ruins, and Ice Shrine) where the treasures were on display.
Magical and Mysterious Phantom Thief Kid Courses
The Phantom Thief Kid will suddenly appear during your runs and use dangerous magic to obstruct your path forward!
Ally characters will appear through Support Skills. Progress through the game in the best way possible by utilizing the 10 unique skills of each character. Support Skills can be picked up on the course and activated at your own timing. The following 10 characters will appear:
- Ran Mouri / Rachel Moore (Heart Recovery)
- Kogorou Mouri / Richard Moore (Speed Down)
- Ai Haibara / Vi Graythorn (Poison Recovery)
- Professor Agasa (Time Stop)
- The Detective Boys (Kid Medal Suction)
- Sonoko Suzuki / Serena Sebastian (Kid Medal Double)
- Makoto Kyougoku (Damage Reduction)
- Heiji Hattori / Harley Hartwell (Jump Power-Up)
- Shuuichi Akai (Invincibility)
- Tooru Amuro (Float)
- Online Rankings – Compete against players’ high scores around the country!
- Missions – Take on various missions for each stage.
Watch the announcement trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/02/case-closed-skateboard-run-phantom-thief-kid-and-the-mysterious-treasures-announced-for-switch
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate adding Pokemon Sword/Shield spirits - November 20, 2019
- Moero Chronicle Hyper limited print physical edition announced - November 20, 2019
- Brand New Pokémon Sword And Shield Spirits Are Being Added To Smash Bros. Ultimate - November 20, 2019