Sega has shared the first information, gameplay teaser trailer, and screenshots for ChuChu Rocket! Universe, its newly announced ChuChu Rocket! game, which it has confirmed “will be available exclusively on Apple Arcade.”
Get the details below, via Sega.
20 years after ChuChu Rocket! invaded the Dreamcast and became the very first online multiplayer experience, the ChuChus are back in a brand-new episode. The storyline is new, but the objective for players remains the same: help all the ChuChus escape by placing directional arrows that lead them to their space rocket. In multiplayer, the objective for players is to help more ChuChus escape than their competitors. Using very creative methods to win is absolutely compulsory.
ChuChu Rocket! Universe will be available exclusively on Apple Arcade.
- The entire game has been transformed into beautiful 3D worlds, resulting in even more insane puzzles. Good luck!.
- New mechanisms have been added like switches or teleports.
- New and astonishing environments are welcoming dozens of levels, some of them inspired by the most infamous originals.
- Even the menu has received the ChuChu touch. Fly your rocket from one planet to another, from one constellation to the next!
- The KapuKapus are still the ChuChus worst enemies.
- The original gameplay: if you played the first episode or one of its ports you’ll know exactly what to do. To be fair if you never played it before you’ll also know exactly what to do.
- The online multiplayer mode will still make you want to destroy everything in your room and block your friends for life.
Developed by HARDlight, a SEGA studio based in Leamington Spa (UK), ChuChu Rocket! Universe joins Sonic Racing, another SEGA title that will be available at launch on Apple Arcade.
Watch the gameplay teaser trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/09/chuchu-rocket-universe-first-details-gameplay-teaser-trailer-and-screenshots
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Fairy Tail – official details and screenshots for the battle system, new characters - November 21, 2019
- Fairy Tail game details Kagura, Ichiya, Sting, Rogue, Sherria, and battle systems - November 21, 2019
- Anniversary: It’s Been 20 Years Since We First Glimpsed Johto In Pokémon Gold And Silver - November 21, 2019