Code: Realize ~Wintertide Miracles~ launches February 14, 2019 in North America
Release date officially announced.
Code: Realize ~Wintertide Miracles~ will launch for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on February 14, 2019 in North America, publisher Aksys Games announced.
The standard edition will cost $49.99 on PlayStation 4 and $39.99 on PS Vita, and the limited edition will cost $79.99 on PlayStation 4 and $69.99 on PS Vita. If you missed it earlier this week, read up on the game’s limited edition contents here.
Here is an overview of the game, via Aksys Games:
The story begins with the main character, Cardia, isolated and alone in a mansion on the outskirts of a 19th century steampunk version of London. A victim of a mysterious affliction that makes her blood a virulent poison and her touch instantly lethal, Cardia is shunned as a monster. Through a number of events both grand and seemingly insignificant, Cardia is pursued by the Royal Guard, kidnapped by the gentleman thief Arsène Lupin, and joined by a myriad of other handsome figures out of the best of western literature. With her new-found friends (and suitors) Cardia ventures out in the world to unravel the mysteries surrounding her very existence.
- Triangulate – Experience the magic and chaos of a two-on-one date. Play with dynamics (and hearts) by bringing multiple members of Lupin’s gang on a wide variety of romantic romps. Sit back and watch the reworks!
- Every End Has a Beginning – Learn more about the dashing detective Herlock Sholmés and the mysterious Finis in the continuing sagas involving the newest men in the Code Realize universe.
- The (New) Belle of the Ball – Cantarella, the mysterious young lady Cardia met during one of her many adventures, gets her turn in the spotlight. Join Cantarella as she gets caught up in the chaos that always seems to surround Lupin and his gang.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2018/12/code-realize-wintertide-miracles-launches-february-14-2019-in-north-america
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Human: Fall Flat adding “Dark” level next year, more content on the way - December 12, 2018
- The Caligula Effect: Overdose for Switch launches March 14, 2019 in Japan - December 12, 2018
- Salt and Sanctuary physical release out now - December 12, 2018