Bandai Namco will release the version 1.04 update for Code Vein at the end of October, which adds Halloween-themed accessories, color pallets, and face paints, as well as other changes, the company announced.
Here are the patch notes:
- Added new creation accessories, color pallets, and face paints featuring Halloween.
- Added symmetrical parts to some of the hair parts in accessories.
Exploration and Combat
- Enabled option to change partners at Mistle from the beginning.
- Added a new function to lock the map direction.
- Added a new function to turn off conversations during exploration.
- Added pop-up messages when afflicted with status ailment.
- Changed the trigger conditions for “The Trial of Blood.”
- Enabled option to drain ichor from the sandbag during training.
Code Vein is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/10/code-vein-version-1-04-update-launches-in-late-october-adds-halloween-themed-accessories
- The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask Easter Egg Revealed 21 Years After Release - December 3, 2021
- Genshin Impact 2.4 Leaks Unveil Zhongli and 2 Other Banner Reruns - December 3, 2021
- Genshin Impact December 2021 Starglitter Exchange 4 Star Characters Revealed - December 2, 2021