Activision has yet to release official sales numbers for Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, but its online leaderboards have revealed the amount of individual players who have connected online and played the game on each platform since the launch of its Grand Prix content on July 3.
The numbers per platform are:
- PlayStation 4: 1,017,723 connected players
- Switch: 171,445 connected players
- Xbox One: Over 240,000 connected players
Of course, the connected player counts do not take into account players who have not connected online, nor are they a firm representation of sales numbers, as multiple users may have played on a single copy of the game.
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled launched for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch on June 21.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/07/crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled-online-leaderboards-provide-minimum-player-counts-per-platform
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Review: Event Horizon – Space Defense (Nintendo Switch) - January 25, 2020
- Pocket Gamer Mobile Games Awards 2020 winners revealed - January 25, 2020
- Pure Nintendo Review Recap – December, 2019 - January 25, 2020