We’ve been hearing each week how well Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled has been performing in the charts, but Activision and Beenox haven’t actually released any sales figures yet. This live service racing game is obviously doing well, though, if its online leaderboards are anything to go by.
Below is the minimum number of players per platform who have played the game online since the launch of the Grand Prix event on 3rd July. Unsurprisingly, the PlayStation 4 is the platform of choice, with more than one million connected players and the Switch player base is behind the Xbox One in third place. Again though, this only takes into account players who have actually played the game online.
- PlayStation 4: 1,017,723 connected players
- Switch: 171,445 connected players
- Xbox One: Over 240,000 connected players
While this provides a rough idea of the number of people playing CTR collectively online, it’s not necessarily an accurate representation of how many copies of the game have actually been sold so far.
What do you think about the above numbers? Have you played CTR online yet? Tell us in the comments.
Source : https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/07/crash_team_racing_online_leaderboards_reveal_the_amount_of_connected_players_per_platform
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Switch file sizes – Ni no Kuni, Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered, more - August 25, 2019
- My Nintendo adds Animal Crossing Pocket Camp x Sanrio Characters Collection wallpapers in North America - August 25, 2019
- Poll: Box Art Brawl #5 – Super Mario Kart - August 25, 2019