Crystal Crisis, which first launched for PlayStation 4 and Switch in May, is coming to PC via Steam on July 31 for $19.99, publisher Nicalis announced. The game is currently available at a discounted pre-purchase price of $14.99.
Here is an overview of the game, via Steam:
Crystal Crisis was designed to be the apex of the head-to-head puzzle battle genre. It’s an intense one-on-one color-matching competition with innovative features and tons of configurable options, lovingly presented with high-quality animation, special effects, music, and sound design.
- Face off with others in local and online multiplayer game modes! Play against friends, family members, or challengers worldwide
- 20 unique playable characters, including Quote and Curly Brace from Cave Story, Isaac from The Binding of Isaac, Astro Boy and Black Jack from Tezuka Productions, Umihara Kawase, and many more!
- Build up your “Burst” gauge with crashes and combos to unleash powerful special attacks and defensive moves! With 40 unique Bursts, you’ll find all kinds of ways to save yourself, mess with your opponent’s board or finish them off!
- Hone your crystal-crushing skills in multiple single-player game modes, including Arcade, Survival Mode, Tag Team, and Training Mode. There’s also a Story mode with multiple branching paths to explore.
- Innovative new “wrap-around” feature allows you to move falling Crystal pairs beyond the edge of the grid to reappear on the other side. You can even “split the pair” to drop one Crystal on the left and one on the right!
- Each character has his or her own stage, musical theme, unique offensive and defensive Bursts, and voice-acted exclamations!
- Fully customizable Crystal colors, including a “Colorblind” setting that makes the Crystals easier to distinguish for players with color blindness.
And remember: NEVER GIVE UP!
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/07/crystal-crisis-coming-to-pc-on-july-31
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Japanese My Hero One’s Justice 2 commercial - October 15, 2019
- Gensokyo Night Festival now available via Steam Early Access - October 15, 2019
- Stranger Things Turns Rocket League Upside Down In New Collab Event - October 15, 2019