Have you seen those fast-paced action movies with crazy stunts? If not, you most certainly have seen Spiderman swinging across New York. The Nintendo Switch, unfortunately, is not home to any Spiderman games (unless you count Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3), but Cyber Hook should fulfil your grappling needs in the meanwhile.
Here’s a brief overview of Cyber Hook:
Cyber Hook is a fast-paced, 3D platformer that has you using parkour skills and a grappling hook to scale and ride walls, while fighting enemies and blasting blocks with a finger laser gun. Hurtle forward in a vibrant retrowave environment to test parkour abilities, but be careful, because one missed jump can mean life or death.
- Intense Parkour Action – Fast-paced 3D parkour gameplay that plunges you through intense platforming challenges. Scale and ride walls, but be careful to time jumps correctly or you’ll plunge to your death.
- Tools At Your Disposal – Use a grappling hook to fly through levels by hooking yourself onto blocks, while blasting foes and blocks with a laser finger gun.
- Alter The Game – Warp time to save yourself from falling to your death and discover new movement options to make it past challenges. In Cyber Hook, you can forge your own path by abusing physics and breaking the level design.
- Levels Galore – 70+ levels at launch to test your parkour skills.
- Worldwide Leaderboards – Compete with other players using the region or worldwide leaderboard and watch others play in-game to determine the best strategies to make it through levels.
Graffiti Games will also have Cyber Hook playable at PAX East for those who will be in attendance. Their booth number is 25011. Cyber Hook is currently scheduled to be released sometime during Quarter 2 of 2020.
The post Cyber Hook attaches itself to the Nintendo Switch game library later this Spring appeared first on Pure Nintendo.
- Dirt 5: Under the hood of the off-road racer’s brand new trailer - July 15, 2020
- Scholomance Academy – Hearthstone - July 15, 2020
- Preorders Now Live For PowerA’s Nano Enhanced Wireless Controller - July 15, 2020