Daemon X Machina ‘Advanced Gameplay Demo,’ September Nintendo Direct trailer, screenshots
Latest look at the upcoming mech action game.
Marvelous has released an “Advanced Gameplay Demo” video, new trailer, and set of screenshots for Daemon X Machina, its upcoming mech action game for Switch.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
A brand-new Nintendo Switch title with the strategy of a mech game at the speed of an action game!
A brand-new, fast-paced mech action game from Kenichiro Tsukuda is coming to Nintendo Switch. Take your Arsenal, a fully customizable powered suit, out for an array of missions to surmount the enemy at all costs. Choose and equip your Arsenal with a multitude of weapons, obtain more from downed enemy Arsenals, and swap them on the fly to suit your strategy in the face of ever-changing threats.
- Kenichiro Tsukuda is well known for his work developing the Armored Core series. He and his talented team have developed this brand-new title with the goal of making it “the best mech action game” out there.
- The character designs were created by Yusuke Kozaki, who also worked on the Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates games.
- Mech concept designs were created by Mr. Kawamori, who also worked on the Armored Core series and the Super Dimension Fortress Macross series.
- The player’s avatar is fully customizable with a variety of options.
- Each Arsenal can be equipped with different weapons on its arms and shoulders. The player can also equip back-up weapons on its back and swap them out during battle.
- Arsenals can battle freely in the air and on the ground.
- Grab objects in the environment, like cars and street signs, and use them as melee weapons or projectiles!
- Defeated enemies may drop ammo and weapons, which the player can obtain and use on the fly.
- Online and local wireless multiplayer modes will be available in the full game.
Watch the trailer below. View the screenshots at the gallery.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2018/09/daemon-x-machina-advanced-gameplay-demo-september-nintendo-direct-trailer-screenshots
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Retro Studios hiring new developers for Metroid Prime 4 - April 26, 2019
- Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland Will Have Key New Battle Features - April 26, 2019
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown aircraft DLC details, trailer, and screenshots - April 26, 2019