NIS America has released the launch trailer for Destiny Connect: Tick-Tock Travelers, which is available for PlayStation 4 and Switch today in North America and on October 25 in Europe.
Here is an overview of the game, via NIS America:
The town of Clocknee is celebrating the advent of a new millennium when time suddenly comes to a halt and a horde of hostile animated machines appears. It’s up to a young girl named Sherry, her friend Pegreo, and Isaac, the time-traveling robot, to unravel the mystery behind the strange events. Together, they’ll revisit the past and peer into the future, learning some very interesting things about their families and their peculiar town.
- Time-Walker – Explore the enigmatic town of Clocknee, and watch as the world shifts around you based on your actions.
- Gear-Grinder – Use your mechanical skills to fend off hostile machines and manipulate parts of the environment!
- Fixer-Upper – Enter workshops where you can improve your items and equipment using gears!
Watch the trailer below.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/10/destiny-connect-tick-tock-travelers-launch-trailer
- The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask Easter Egg Revealed 21 Years After Release - December 3, 2021
- Genshin Impact 2.4 Leaks Unveil Zhongli and 2 Other Banner Reruns - December 3, 2021
- Genshin Impact December 2021 Starglitter Exchange 4 Star Characters Revealed - December 2, 2021