The latest issue of V-Jump introduces a new character and Digimon set to appear in survival strategy RPG Digimon Survive.
Ryou Tominaga (voiced by Yohei Azakami) is a third-year junior high school student unable to accept that he has come to another world. His Digimon Kunemon (voiced by Ryouhei Arai) does not speak human language, but understands Ryou’s words.
The magazine also has some new story information:
- A mist rises while Takuma is investigating the shrine, and a strange presence could gradually be felt approaching. When monsters attack, Takuma cooperates with new friend Koromon to fight back.
- Upon returning to the school they are staying at during camp, they find it in ruins. Anxious and at a loss, they hear Ryou scream from inside the building…
- Move around freely and search for a way to survive within the time limit. Move around the map as you please, talk with friends, and investigate suspicious places to advance the story.
If you missed our previous coverage, read up on the story here.
Digimon Survive is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC worldwide in 2020. In Japan, it will only be released for PlayStation 4 and Switch.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/11/digimon-survive-introduces-ryou-tominaga-kunemon
- The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask Easter Egg Revealed 21 Years After Release - December 3, 2021
- Genshin Impact December 2021 Starglitter Exchange 4 Star Characters Revealed - December 2, 2021
- Qualcomm / Razer Mobile Game Dev Kit Leak Surfaces Online - December 2, 2021