Digimon Survive official Japanese website opened
See the first couple of direct-feed screenshots.
Here is the information currently available on the website:
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, Switch
- Genre: Survival Simulation RPG
- Release Date: 2019
- Price: TBA
- Players: 1
- CERO: TBA
◆ Your Choices Determine the Monsters’ Evolutions
A survival simulation RPG where boys and girls who get lost in another world must fight alongside monsters to survive extreme conditions and return to their own world.
The choices you make on this dangerous adventure determine the evolutions of the monsters you train and change the story.
Despite being 2D, graphics have enhanced spatial presentation, depicting a fantasy-like world, and producing a dramatic story and battles.
- Character Designer: Uiti Ukumo
- Composer: Tomoki Miyoshi
Digimon Thanksgiving 2018 Special Meeting and Latest Game Report
A live stream event that will be held on July 29, including the introduction of a new Digimon game project (Editor’s Note: Digimon Survive) and new Digimon-related updates. Read more here.
Digimon Survive is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch in 2019 in Japan.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2018/07/digimon-survive-official-japanese-website-opened
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Scans roundup – Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Oninaki, more - April 24, 2019
- PixARK launches May 31 - April 24, 2019
- Ark: Survival Evolved Spin-Off PixARK Roars Onto Switch Next Month - April 24, 2019