A new update for Disgaea 1 Complete is out now on Switch. There’s some debate to whether it’s version 1.02 or 1.03, but regardless, we do know that an autosave function has been added among other things.
Below are the full details:
– Added a function to skip events.
– Added an autosave function.
– Changed battle mechanics when registered attacks can no longer be executed.
– Added another level of camera zoom during battle.
– Changed the display mechanics for Geo Panel Effects.
– Improved movement function during special skills.
– Added a list of characters being affected by multi-target skills.
– Changed battle mechanics for heal and support skills.
– Changed battle mechanics for giving up.
– Changed option settings.
– Changed the system mechanics for rearranging characters.
– Changed the system mechanics for Dark Assembly Rank.
– Added a function to skip skill animations.
– Changed how the cursor acts in-game.
– Changed information that is displayed.
– Changed battle mechanics for End Turn.
– Changed system mechanics of the Dark Assembly.
– Changed the system mechanics of the hospital prizes.
– Changed system mechanics of the Item Worlder.
Leave a Reply
Source : https://nintendoeverything.com/disgaea-1-complete-update-out-now/