Free-to-play multiplayer aircraft battle game Dogfighter: World War 2 will launch for PlayStation 4 in the west this fall, publisher Iggymob announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:
Dogfighter: World War 2 is a battle royal based on World War 2 with stylish directing that no one has experienced! Dogfighter: World War 2 makes you the pilot of warplanes that were used in World War II while fighting to be the final survivor out of 40 players in battle royale.
- Customize Your Warplane the Way You Want – Use skins, decals, and wearable items to customize your warplane.
- Sky Battle Royale with Up to 40 Players – Dogfight on warplanes that were used in World War II such as the Spitfire, BF109, Mustang, or Zerosen to become the final survivor on a fierce battlefield. Be smart, be strategic! You don’t need to shoot down every last enemy, but stay alive to become the last survivor.
- Play the Historic Scenario Mode – Well-known scenarios based on history ae implemented. Experience and immerse yourself into the historic scenarios of World War II. There are a total of five scenarios, and more will be added consistently.
Watch a new trailer below.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/08/dogfighter-world-war-2-launches-this-fall-in-the-west
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- It Came from Space and Ate Our Brains heading to Switch in Q1 2020 - October 18, 2019
- Stay Cool, Kobayashi-San!: A River City Ransom Story English trailer, screenshots - October 18, 2019
- Showcase your Weapon Skills with Blood & Truth’s Latest Update, Out Today - October 18, 2019