A new type of boss, Hypnos, will start appearing in Dragalia Lost’s Astral Raids starting on September 21st.
■Astral Raids Overview
・Astral Raids are event quests where you can fight against past raid bosses, but they are only available on the weekends.
・To challenge Astral Raids quests, you will need to use astral pieces.
・You can spend astral pieces for multiple battles in a single go, allowing you to claim rewards for multiple raids in a single raid battle.
Example: If you use the number of astral pieces required for three battles, you will receive three times the rewards.
・Astral pieces can be obtained by clearing main campaign quests and event quests.
・You will not receive astral pieces for clearing The Mercurial Gauntlet quests.
・You will not receive astral pieces for clearing quests while Astral Raids are active.
・The maximum number of astral pieces you can hold is 300.
・If you obtain astral pieces after reaching the limit, those astral pieces will be lost.
・You can purchase astral pieces from the shop while Astral Raids are active. If you have insufficient astral pieces when attempting to challenge a quest, you can also purchase them at that time.
1. Players must have completed up to Chapter 2 / 2-1 (Normal) of the main campaign to participate in Astral Raids.
2. Players must have completed up to Chapter 2 / 2-1 (Normal) of the main campaign in order to play co-op.
Source : https://nintendoeverything.com/dragalia-lost-hypnos-to-appear-in-astral-raids-starting-september-21/
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Fire Emblem Heroes: Alfonse quests added - November 12, 2019
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon details Omi Alliance characters Mitsuo Yasumura, Yousuke Tendou, and Reiji Ishioda - November 12, 2019
- Start Your Own Game Development Studio With Mad Games Tycoon, Out Today On Switch - November 12, 2019