Dragalia Lost – “Prelude” difficulty added to High Midgardsormr’s Trial
Posted on March 11, 2019 by Devin(@Sonicb00m111)
in Mobile, News
Cygames has confirmed that a new “Prelude” level difficulty option has been added to High Midgardsormr’s Trial within Dragalia Lost.
It appears that this is a new highest difficulty challenge for the trial. More details on rewards can be viewed below.
The true power of High Midgardsormr has been unleashed… Is your team strong enough to stand against him?
■You cannot obtain the epithet by clearing Prelude difficulty.
■Rewards differ from those for High Midgardsormr’s Trial.
■The weekly bonus for Advanced Dragon Trials also applies to High Midgardsormr’s Trial: Prelude.
Note: due to the above, the weekly bonus rewards for the High Dragon Trials will be adjusted.
1. In order to challenge High Midgardsormr’s Trial: Prelude, a player’s team must have 11,000 might or higher.
2. Players must have completed Midgardsormr’s Trial: Master to challenge High Midgardsormr’s Trial: Prelude.
3. Players must have completed up to Chapter 2 / 2-1 (Normal) of the campaign in order to play co-op.
Leave a Reply
Source : https://nintendoeverything.com/dragalia-lost-prelude-difficulty-added-to-high-midgardsormrs-trial/
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Overpass – “Vehicle” trailer - December 11, 2019
- Resident Evil 2 remake sales top five million, surpass original - December 11, 2019
- Celebrate ’80s Gaming In This Week’s Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Tournament - December 11, 2019