Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will add Dragon Ball Super character Ribrianne as a playable character via paid downloadable content in June as part of the “Ultra DLC Pack #1,” the latest issue of Weekly Jump reveals.
Ribrianne’s Super Attacks include:
- Formation! – Increases Super Attack strength and recovery effects by maintaining poses.
- Pretty Cannon – Shoots heart-shaped ki blasts that increase the power of her Ribrianne Eternal Love Ultimate Attack for each one that hits.
- Pretty Charge – Takes a unique pose to build up KI.
- Lovely Cyclone – Sucks up the opponent with a high-speed spin. Additional input allows her to tackle them.
Her Ultimate Attacks include:
- Ribrianne Eternal Love – Heart-shaped ki blasts.
- Ribrianne Lovely Show Time – Strikes seven poses, then emits a super powerful strengthening effect fully restoring KI and STM.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/05/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-dlc-character-ribrianne-announced
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Nintendo was reportedly aggressive in trying to lower Switch Lite price to $200 - September 21, 2019
- Atelier Ryza updates to add Photo Mode, Puni raising, and more - September 21, 2019
- Video: Introducing The C-Force C-Air, An External 4K Monitor For Your Nintendo Switch - September 21, 2019