The latest issue of V-Jump offers several new details on Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot.
Get the tidbits below.
- By collecting the seven Dragon Balls, you can make a wish to fight a defeated enemy (there may also be other wishes). Through this, not only are dream matches not seen in the original story possible, but by defeating the enemy, you can get Soul Emblems, as well as benefits such as increased attack power and experience points.
- Villainous enemies with sinister auras may suddenly appear on the field. These enemies are remarkably strong, but you can get major benefits by defeating them.
- A new key visual is unveiled in the magazine, which features many characters such as the Androids, various forms of Buu, King Cold, Spopovich, and more.
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is due out worldwide for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on January 17, 2020. In Japan, it will launch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on January 16.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/11/dragon-ball-z-kakarot-has-a-dragon-ball-gathering-element
- The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask Easter Egg Revealed 21 Years After Release - December 3, 2021
- Genshin Impact December 2021 Starglitter Exchange 4 Star Characters Revealed - December 2, 2021
- Qualcomm / Razer Mobile Game Dev Kit Leak Surfaces Online - December 2, 2021