Exploration puzzle game Manifold Garden will launch for PC via the Epic Games Store for $19.99, and for Mac, iOS, and tvOS via Apple Arcade on October 18, developer William Chyr Studio announced. A Steam release will follow in 2020. A PlayStation 4 version is also in development, and other platforms are “currently being explored.”
Here is an overview of the game, via William Chyr Studio:
Manifold Garden is a game that reimagines physics and space. Witness infinity in first-person, and master its rules to solve physics-defying puzzles. Cultivate a garden to open new paths forward, where an eternal expanse awaits.
- An expansive and visually striking world filled with mind-bending puzzles.
- Manipulate gravity to gain new perspectives and walk on any visible surface.
- Experience space in new ways as you explore infinitely repeating Escher-esque architecture.
Watch a new trailer below.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/10/exploration-puzzle-game-manifold-garden-launches-october-18-for-pc-and-apple-arcade-later-for-ps4
- Overcooked! Free Deal in Epic Games Store - June 5, 2020
- Activision delays Call of Duty: Mobile Season 7 indefinitely, says “now is not the time” - June 5, 2020
- Inside the art and gameplay of Super Mega Baseball 3 - June 4, 2020