FAR: Lone Sails is coming to Switch via the Nintendo eShop on August 18, publisher Mixtvision Games and developer Okomotive announced.
The vehicle adventure game first launched for PC in May 2018, followed by PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in April 2019.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
FAR: Lone Sails is a vehicle adventure game. In a unique vehicle you travel across a dried-out ocean following the tracks of a once thriving civilization. Through an array of roadblocks and through hazardous weather you need to keep your vessel going. Where will this journey take you? Are you the last of your kind?
What once was the bottom of an ocean, has turned into a graveyard for submarines and super tankers. Once bustling island settlements have decayed into hilltop ruins. What secrets do they hold? And more importantly… is there any salvage to be found?!
While the greater goal of the journey remains to be uncovered by the player, urgent short-term necessities call for immediate action. The train-like vehicle needs to be fueled, maintained and upgraded to master the challenges that lie ahead…
- Master your vessel: Maintain and upgrade your vehicle to overcome numerous obstacles and natural hazards.
- Discover a unique world: Explore a desolate dried-out seabed, follow the trails of your people and find relics and buildings, that tell the story of a civilization on the run.
- Experience an atmospheric journey: Let the sky full of clouds pass by and heed the wind that drives your sails towards the horizon.
- A Zombie-free Post-Apocalypse: It’s just you and your machine vs. the big nothing.
Watch the Switch announcement trailer below.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/08/far-lone-sails-coming-to-switch-on-august-18
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Ghost Parade due out on October 31 - September 19, 2019
- Syberia Trilogy for Switch launches October 31 - September 19, 2019
- Feature: Nintendo Hardware Refreshes Through The Ages - September 19, 2019