Bigben and Toplitz Productions announced today that Farmer’s Dynasty is coming to Switch. The game is initially releasing for consoles on November 7, though the Switch version will follow later.
Here’s everything we know about Farmer’s Dynasty:
Have you dreamed for years of living in the country side? You can with Farmer’s Dynasty: get back to nature and become a farmer.
Start with simple farming tools and grow quickly from there through deep gameplay: build, repair and harvest. Improve your yield by acquiring new agricultural facilities like greenhouses and silos on your way to becoming one of the top farmers in the village.
The social aspect is a major part of the game. At the end of your working day, take part in village events to unwind and develop your social life. Meet your neighbors and spend time with them. These interactions could lead to a romantic relationship and family life in the countryside.
– Live a farmer’s life: build your farm, start a family and cultivate your fields.
– Play a unique blend of farm simulator, life simulator and management.
– Build, repair and expand your farm to match your vision.
– Experience the freedom to go anywhere you want in an open world in the country.
– Help your neighbors in different missions and earn social points.
– A realistic simulation: learn how to use different farming machines and manage cycles to optimize crop yields.
We also have the following trailer:
Source: Bigben PR
Leave a Reply
Source : https://nintendoeverything.com/farmers-dynasty-heading-to-switch/
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- 20 minutes of GRID Autosport Switch footage - September 20, 2019
- Citadel: Forged with Fire for PS4 and Xbox One delayed to November 1 - September 20, 2019
- Demo Ori And The Blind Forest Before It Launches On The Switch Next Week - September 20, 2019