Fight Knight launches in spring 2019 for PS4, Switch, and PC
An action packed dungeon brawler.
Fight Knight will launch for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC in spring 2019, publisher Dangen Entertainment and developer Teams Sorcerobe announced. It will support both English and Japanese.
Here is an overview of the game, via Dangen Entertainment:
Fight Knight is an action packed dungeon brawler set in the ascent of the Tower, a magical teleporting spire where each floor is composed of a piece of stolen foreign lands! The player takes on the role of the eponymous Fight Knight, whose quest is to climb the ominous Tower — using only their fists!
Fight Knight is a mix between a first person dungeon crawler and a high speed action game. Players spend their time exploring a massive Tower floor by floor, learning the story of Fight Knight and getting to know friend & foe alike.
Along the way they’ll solve puzzles, collect artifacts and help Fight Knight grow in power. Encounters take place in real time, through grid based melee combat. Wits and reflexes pave the way to victory. Will YOU master the Tower and those who wait within?
A passion project that’s been a long time brewing, Fight Knight is being created by Thomas LeBlanc and Zeke James, with music by Tom “Silkersoft” Schley.
- Unique Presentation – Retro-game-inspired visuals that manage to look unlike any retro game
- Eight-Plus Zones – Each comprised of multiple floors of puzzle-filled dungeon exploration. Each zone of the Tower has its own unique setting, layout, NPCs, puzzle elements, and enemies
- Hand-Crafted Levels – Thoughtfully created levels full of puzzles that are designed to take Fight Knight‘s unique fisty capabilities into account
- Robust Combat – Compelling real-time positional combat system involving all manner of fist-based warfare. Punch, dodge, push, counter, punch, block, and punch your way to victory!
- Choose Your Style – Equip Fight Knight with energy-burning super moves called Specialties, consumable items, and a variety of gauntlets, all with various situational advantages and attributes. Give Fight Knight what you think gives an edge!
- Challenging Foes – Enemies work together to ensure your demise. Enemy types all have their own particular quirks and attack patterns. Not only does Fight Knight need to learn how to approach fighting them individually, but in large groups too!
- Meet ‘N Beat – Enjoyable cast of characters to meet and punch along the way.
Watch a new trailer below.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2018/12/fight-knight-launches-in-spring-2019-for-ps4-switch-and-pc
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Nintendo maintenance schedule as of August 18, 2019 - August 18, 2019
- Poll: Box Art Brawl #4 – River City Ransom / Street Gangs - August 18, 2019
- WayForward’s PAX West 2019 lineup - August 18, 2019