The Switch version of 3D shoot ’em up Flying Girl Striker will launch via the Nintendo eShop on September 25 for $15.00, publisher Mediascape and developer Stardia announced. It will support Japanese, English, Spanish, and Chinese language options.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
Lock on and crush them with a homing laser! Flying Girl Striker is a super exhilarating 3D shooting game where you shoot enemies with dynamic camera work and effects.
- The joy of locking on and shooting enemies. Align with enemies and lock on! The exhilaration of destroying the enemies with the homing laser one after another, not letting them escape!
- Varied stages and enemy characters. Progress through stages featuring dynamic camera work and effects, as tough enemy characters appear one after another.
- Power up by buying items. You can upgrade your aircraft by buying items in the shop. Take advantage of customization to progress through battles!
Watch a new trailer below.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/09/flying-girl-striker-for-switch-launches-september-25
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Fire Emblem Heroes: Alfonse quests added - November 12, 2019
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon details Omi Alliance characters Mitsuo Yasumura, Yousuke Tendou, and Reiji Ishioda - November 12, 2019
- Start Your Own Game Development Studio With Mad Games Tycoon, Out Today On Switch - November 12, 2019