The Switch version of 3D shoot ’em up Flying Girl Striker will launch via the Nintendo eShop on September 25 for $15.00, publisher Mediascape and developer Stardia announced. It will support Japanese, English, Spanish, and Chinese language options.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
Lock on and crush them with a homing laser! Flying Girl Striker is a super exhilarating 3D shooting game where you shoot enemies with dynamic camera work and effects.
- The joy of locking on and shooting enemies. Align with enemies and lock on! The exhilaration of destroying the enemies with the homing laser one after another, not letting them escape!
- Varied stages and enemy characters. Progress through stages featuring dynamic camera work and effects, as tough enemy characters appear one after another.
- Power up by buying items. You can upgrade your aircraft by buying items in the shop. Take advantage of customization to progress through battles!
Watch a new trailer below.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/09/flying-girl-striker-for-switch-launches-september-25
- Overcooked! Free Deal in Epic Games Store - June 5, 2020
- Activision delays Call of Duty: Mobile Season 7 indefinitely, says “now is not the time” - June 5, 2020
- Inside the art and gameplay of Super Mega Baseball 3 - June 4, 2020