Giga Wrecker Alt. rated for PS4, Xbox One, and Switch in Taiwan
Game Freak-developed 2D action adventure game coming to consoles.
Giga Wrecker, sans the “Alt,” first launched for PC in February 2017. A console version of the game has yet to be officially announced.
Here is an overview of the PC version, via its Steam page:
Giga Wrecker is a 2D action adventure game where you play as Reika, a girl who has the ability to manipulate debris and explore a world invaded by an army of evil robots.
Experience and enjoy unique action, attractive characters and dramatic story.
- Mixture of exploration and physics – Smash down towering walls, use rubbles as platform and climb high cliffs… This game is an innovative mixture of physics and stage exploration.
- Combination of puzzle and action – Crush enemies with a falling object, think and choose the right weapon for the right situation……you can enjoy the achievement of solving puzzles and gimmicks, beating traps and enemies.
- Special abilities – The player character has the power called ARCHE (ARms Creating and Handling Effect), the ability to construct various weapons using rubbles and scraps from broken objects. Each weapon has its own unique effect, so be sure to make full use of them to explore through the stages.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/01/giga-wrecker-alt-rated-for-ps4-xbox-one-and-switch-in-taiwan
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne patch fixes PC save issues - January 18, 2020
- Dreams Could Be Getting a PC Release as Microsoft Looks Towards Nintendo Switch - January 18, 2020
- Boxing Star’s latest update introduces a beta for its upcoming Fight Club Battle mode - January 18, 2020