Bandai Namco has released the version 2.10 and 2.11 updates for God Eater 3, which adds the Hugo and Zeke chapters to the “Traversing the Past” episode, a new Aragami, and more.
Get the patch notes below.
- New episode “Traversing the Past” ~Episode Hugo~ and ~Episode Zeke~ have been added.
- New Extra Mission has been added where new Aragami “Ashwrought Aragami: Agni Vajra” appears.
- Special Mission “Challenge to the Hounds” has been added (Highly difficult mission).
- Certification Missions 35 to 37 have been added.
- New Time Attack Missions EX11 to EX14 have been added.
- Ashwrought Aragami Activation.
- New Aragami “Ashwrought Aragami: Agni Vajra” has been added.
- Ashwrought Aragami’s special effect has been added, that breaks out when it is activated.
- New option to adjust the camera speed during lock-on has been added.
- The feature to remake player character (including the gender setting) has been added.
- New costumes and accessories have been added.
- The cap of God Arc parts “+” has been raised to 40 (after Traversing the Past ~Episode Hugo~ and ~Episode Zeke~ are cleared).
- New skills of “Abandoned God Arcs” have been added.
- The behavior of “Combat Orders >> Signal: Hold” has been changed. (Automatic order cancellation after a certain period of time has passed has become invalid.)
- Some minor issues such as issues in the database text have been fixed.
- Fixed minor bugs
God Eater 3 is available now for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/11/god-eater-3-version-2-10-and-2-11-updates-now-available