The version 2.10 update for God Eater 3 will launch on November 7, Bandai Namco announced.
Here are the details:
- Hugo and Zeke’s chapters of the additional episode “Encounters with the Past” added.
- New Extra Mission in which new Aragami Ash Forged Aguni Vajra appears added.
- Special Mission “Challenge for the Hounds” (high difficulty mission) added.
- New Class Certification Missions (missions 35 to 37) added.
- New Time Attack Missions (EX11 to 14) added.
- New costumes and accessories added.
- New Aragami Ash Forged Aguni Vajra added.
- New special effects will appear when the Ash Forged Aragami are activated.
- Speed adjustment options added to the lock-on camera.
- Feature to redo character creation (including gender) added.
- The cap to use “Abandoned God Arc” has increased to 40 (after clearing Hugo and Zeke’s chapters of the additional episode “Encounters with the Past”).
- Extra “Abandoned God Arc” skills added.
- Behavior of Mission Commands –> Close Quarters Comms –> [Standby at Current Position] has been changed (cannot be cancelled after a certain amount of time).
- Database texts and other minor adjustments have been made.
God Eater 3 is available now for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC.
Watch a trailer for Hugo’s chapter of “Encounters with the Past” below.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/11/god-eater-3-version-2-10-update-launches-november-7