The version 2.30 update for God Eater 3 will launch on January 16, 2020, publisher Bandai Namco announced during the latest God Eater Official Broadcast.
Get the details below.
Version 2.30 Update
New background music added to the jukebox.
Added new episode to “Traversing the Past” (Phym). Version 2.40 will add the Keith Pennywort and Neal Pennywort episodes. Version 2.50 will add the Ein episode.
New Ashwrought Aragami added:
- Tirani Hannibal
- Melam Marduk
- Balmung Regalia
New costumes added.
- Adjusted GAP acquisition method: GAP can be infinitely re-acquired through the special mission “Urgent: Snack Collection.”
- Adjusted the amount of stamina consumed for Dive: “Buckler: 20 –> 12,” “Shield: 25 –> 15,” and “Tower Shield: 30 –> 18.”
- Guard range expansion skill(s) added
- Adjusted Link Burst bullets to pierce through everything, as well as increased homing performance.
- “Bullet [Heal]” and “Radiation Bullet [Heal]” are now available for all guns (purchasable bullets added).
Additional system-related features:
- Added airborne enemies to Preview Mode.
- Added “wait” function to Phym.
- Added a function to copy another player’s custom bullet via their Avatar Card.
God Eater 3 is available now for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/12/god-eater-3-version-2-30-update-launches-january-16-2020
- The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask Easter Egg Revealed 21 Years After Release - December 3, 2021
- Genshin Impact 2.4 Leaks Unveil Zhongli and 2 Other Banner Reruns - December 3, 2021
- Genshin Impact December 2021 Starglitter Exchange 4 Star Characters Revealed - December 2, 2021