GreedFall will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 10, publisher Focus Home Interactive and developer Spiders Games announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Explore uncharted new lands as you set foot on a remote island seeping with magic, and filled with riches, lost secrets, and fantastic creatures.
Forge this new world’s destiny, as you befriend or betray companions and entire factions. With diplomacy, deception and force, become part of a living, evolving world—influence its course and shape your story.
- Engage in a core role-playing experience – Achieve quests and complete objectives in a multitude of different ways—through combat, diplomacy, deception, or stealth.
- Complete freedom in character progression – Play as a male or female, customize your appearance, and freely choose your abilities, spells and skills.
- Delve into a mysterious world of magic – Begin a grand journey and uncover ancient secrets protected by supernatural beings, manifestations of the island’s earthly magic.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/07/greedfall-launches-september-10
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Blaster Master Zero 2 – Copen DLC launches November 29 - November 18, 2019
- “Major company” hiring programmer for “super famous robot game for PS4 (PS5) and PC” - November 18, 2019
- Fighting and RPG mashup Tiny Gladiators coming to Switch next week - November 18, 2019