DrinkBox Studios has dated Guacamelee 2 for Switch. Metroidvania-style adventure will be added to the eShop on December 10, the developer has confirmed.
Here’s an overview for Guacamelee 2 plus a trailer:
Luchador Juan Aguacate is out of retirement for a stunning new Metroidvania-style adventure. Explore a huge, hand-crafted world inspired by Mexican culture and folklore, filled with sassy new villains and weirdos (and a few old friends!). Learn bone-crunching wrestling moves to fend off skeletal hordes and overcome skillful platforming challenges… and who said anything about a Chicken Illuminati? Certainly not us!
Check out these features:
– Drop-in 4-player local co-op for you and your best amigos!
– New upgrade system: discover “trainers” around the world to learn new skill sets for movement, combat, and more!
– All new areas. Explore from the Mangrove Swamp to Hell itself!
– Double the enemy types of the original, and a roster of eccentric new bosses!
– Electro-Mexican soundtrack, and more gorgeous visuals thanks to a fancy new rendering engine!
– Definitely no secret society of chickens that teaches you ancient chicken abilities!
Those who have purchased the original Guacamelee on Switch can receive a 30% discount on the sequel for a limited time.
Leave a Reply
Source : https://nintendoeverything.com/guacamelee-2-launches-december-10-on-switch/
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Lost Ember GDC 2019 footage - March 21, 2019
- Exploration adventure game Lost Ember launches July 19, adds Switch version - March 21, 2019
- The Free Wizard Of Legend Sky Palace Update Is Now Available - March 21, 2019