Happinet will attend Tokyo Game Show 2019 as a partner publisher booth featuring playable titles from Inti Creates, Justdan International, H2 Interactive, and Game Source Entertainment, and other unannounced publishers, the company announced.
Broccoli will also exhibit the booth with the following titles:
- Jack Jeanne (Switch) – Trailer
- Maruchi Point x Connection ~Ryoufuu Gakuen Koubaibu~ (iOS, Android) – Novelty Distribution, Cast Stage Event
- Uta no Prince-sama Amazing Aria and Sweet Serenade Love for Nintendo Switch (Switch)
- Uta no Prince-sama Debut for Nintendo Switch (Switch)
- Uta no Prince-sama Repeat Love for Nintendo Switch (Switch)
- Z/X Code OverBoost (iOS, Android) – Stage Event
The Happinet booth will also host various stage events largely centered on the expo’s public days (September 14 and 15). Details will be announced at a later date.
Visit Happinet’s Tokyo Game Show 2019 teaser website here.
Tokyo Game Show 2019 will run from September 12 to 15 at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/08/happinet-to-attend-tgs-2019-as-partner-publisher-booth-featuring-inti-creates-broccoli-and-more
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- EA: “We are absolutely looking at more Switch games in our portfolio” - August 18, 2019
- EA Looking To Bring More Of Its Successful Games To Switch - August 18, 2019
- Playerless: One Button Adventure trailer - August 18, 2019