Natsume has released the debut trailer for Harvest Moon: Mad Dash, its “fast-paced farming” spin-off puzzle game of the farm life series.
Here is an overview of the game, via Natsume:
Go solo or take a few friends along for the frenzy! Harvest, fish, milk, and more as you fulfill orders to complete each level! Things may start out easy, but you’ll hit the beach, the farm, and even the Underworld as you progress through the game! Have you ever tried to grow crops with molten lava falling on them?! That and other obstacles await you as you and your friends try to clear all the levels to restore the broken lighthouse!
- Fast-paced action means quick decisions are key!
- Multiplayer madness requires communication to succeed!
- Take on farm, beach, Underworld, and Skyworld levels!
- Use Harvest Sprite Powers to unlock special support skills!
Harvest Moon: Mad Dash is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch this fall in North America and Europe.
Watch the trailer below.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/09/harvest-moon-mad-dash-debut-trailer
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- 20 minutes of GRID Autosport Switch footage - September 20, 2019
- Citadel: Forged with Fire for PS4 and Xbox One delayed to November 1 - September 20, 2019
- Demo Ori And The Blind Forest Before It Launches On The Switch Next Week - September 20, 2019