Hatsune Miku: Project Diva MegaMix will launch for Switch on February 13, 2020 in Japan for 5,990 yen, and in 2020 in the Americas and Europe, Sega announced.
While the game is visually titled Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega39’s in Japan, the newly confirmed western title is essentially the same as the Japanese title, as the “39’s” is read “Mikusu.”
In addition to the Japanese standard edition, a 9,990 yen limited edition will also be available. It will include a copy of the game, KEI-illustrated special box, “Catch the Wave” SONOCA card, art book, and five-disc CD collection.
Early purchases of either version in Japan will include the “Theme Song Pack” downloadable content, which includes four additional songs such as “The Secret Garden” and “Yumeyume.”
Sega also shared the following new details about the game:
- The 10 newly recorded songs include five songs with 3D character models, and five songs with videos.
- “Alien Alien” by Nayutan Seijin and “39 Music!” by Mikito-P were previously confirmed as two of the new songs. “39 Music!” by Mikito-P and “Dreamin’ Chuchu” by emon (Tes.) were confirmed as the third and fourth new songs.
Additionally, Sega revealed the module (costume) design for theme song “Catch the Wave“:
In related news, Hori announced that it will release dedicated controllers for Hatsune Miku games on PlayStation 4 and Switch in early 2020 for 37,378 yen, which reproduce the feel of playing Hatsune Miku at the arcade. Pre-orders will be available from August 30 at 14:00 JST to September 24 at 10:00 JST at the Hori Store (PS4, Switch).
Read more about the game here.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/08/hatsune-miku-project-diva-megamix-launches-february-13-2020-in-japan-2020-in-the-west
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Target to sell the Pokemon Sword/Shield Steelbook Double Pack in the U.S. - October 19, 2019
- The Outer Worlds launch trailer - October 19, 2019
- Ice Age: Scrat’s Nutty Adventure Launches Today On Nintendo Switch - October 19, 2019