Hatsune Miku VR, which first launched for PC in March 2018, is coming to PlayStatin VR, Crypton Future Media announced.
The PlayStation VR version will be playable at the âVR Game Experience Cornerâ at Magical Mirai 2019 in Osaka on August 10 and 11.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
World-famous virtual singer Hatsune Miku invites you to join her on stage in in this VR music game! Simply put on your headset, choose a song then use your VR controllers to catch the melody symbols flying from the speakers at the back of the stage. But beware the long riff symbols and other challenges that will make it harder to reach the perfect score!
The following songs from popular Hatsune Miku artists are included:
- âStellaâ by KotsubanP, illustration by KEI (New)
- âIevan Polkkaâ by Otomania, illustration by Yukino Tamago
- âSingularityâ by keisei, illustration by rsk
- âAmagoi Miseinenâ by Wada Takeaki âKurage Pâ, illustration by MONQ
- âSharing the Worldâ by BIGHEAD, illustration by apapico
- âGhost Ruleâ by DECO*27, illustration by Hachisan
- âSenbonZakuraâ by Kurousa P, illustration by Ittomaru
- âHibikaseâ by Giga, illustration by Mochizuki Kei
- âSLoWMoTIoNâ by PinocchioP, illustration by PinocchioP
- Rhythm action game using VR controllers.
- Enjoy Mikuâs original dance while playing the game.
- Snow Miku outfit and Negi glow stick (New).
- Nine songs with two difficulties for intense dance action.
- Music video mode: watch any song from multiple angles with a choice of stages and outfits (New).
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/08/hatsune-miku-vr-coming-to-playstation-vr
Latest posts by Bender Bending RodrĂguez (see all)
- Half-Life: Alyx launches in March 2020; first details, trailer, and screenshots - November 22, 2019
- Black Future â88 footage - November 22, 2019
- Voice Actress for Tifa Lockhart in FF7 Remake Received Death Threats - November 22, 2019