Indie game publisher Merge Games has revealed that it will be turning its publishing skills up to eleven to release Valfaris on Switch in physical form.
The game is a heavy metal infused 2D action-platformer featuring “brutal” combat, deadly enemies, retro-inspired pixel art and a blood-pumping soundtrack. You can see how it plays out for yourself in the trailer above, but we also have this handy feature list for you below:
- Skulls in space! Gore in space! Metal in space!
- Savagely reduce foes to piles of gibs with an array of brutal weaponry
- Explore a diverse range of tainted environments as you venture ever deeper into the dark world of Valfaris
- Dominate ranks of deadly enemies and bosses, from the weird to the grotesque (and some that are just grotesquely weird)
- Gorge your eyes on devastatingly awesome pixel art hand-crafted by Andrew Gilmour
- Feel the power of a seismic soundtrack by extreme metaller and former Celtic Frost guitarist, Curt Victor Bryant
- Forged from the ground-up by the team behind cult hit Slain: Back From Hell
The game is scheduled to release in November 2019. Do you like the look of this one?
Source : https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/08/heavy_metal_platformer_valfaris_is_getting_a_physical_switch_release_this_november
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Bloo Kid 2 Switch footage - November 13, 2019
- Remothered: Broken Porcelain details story, characters - November 13, 2019
- Review: Bubble Bobble 4 Friends – A Timely Update That Proves Classic Gameplay Never Ages - November 13, 2019