As you might have known (especially for Dota 2 fans), Red Bull OG achieved the impossible by being the winners of The International 2018. To cover their ‘Cinderella’ story, Red Bull Media House has revealed Against the Odds, a documentary that captures the team’s rise to success.
Malaysia has been selected to be the premiere location for the documentary, with the Red Bull OG team to make an appearance to commemorate the launch and meet their Malaysian fans. The debut screening will be held at Sunway University on the 7th of August 2019.
The film will act as a precursor to the International 2019, which looks set to offer a $30million prize pool where the team will be looking to retain their crown.
With the film, it gives unique insight into the experiences of Johan “N0tail” Sundstein, Sébastien “Ceb” Debs, Jesse “JerAx” Vainikka, Anathan “ana” Pham, Topias “Topson” Taavitsainen, as well as their coach, Cristian “ppasarel” Banasean.
To celebrate with the screening of Against the Odds, Red Bull is giving fans the opportunity to win exclusive passes to the screening and the opportunity to meet the Red Bull OG team. Here’s how you can participate:
- Upload a video of you wishing team Red Bull OG good luck at Ti9 together with any can of Red Bull product
- Upload the video on Instagram with the hashtag #MeetOG and tag @redbullmy
- The most creative submission will win two passes to the Against the Odds screening on 7th of August 2019 and the chance to meet the Red Bull OG team
Pokdepinion: It’s not every day that Ti winners come to your country… well what are you waiting for? Join for a chance to meet them!
Source : https://pokde.net/gaming/esports/heres-your-chance-to-meet-the-red-bull-og-team/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss
- Fortnite Ghostbusters punchcard – where to find the mini pufts - October 20, 2021
- The best Fortnite skins in Chapter 2 Season 8 - October 20, 2021
- God Of War Franchise Could’ve Been A Lot Different Than What It Is Today Says Game Director - October 20, 2021