Fortnite Remedy vs Toxin Mission challenges will start from January 9.
The first season of Fortnite’s Chapter 2 is about to end but there are still some rewards and new challenges that players can complete and earn.
On Thursday Epic game has added brand new mission challenges for players.
The Remedy vs Toxin mission features a lot of tasks to earn
XP bonuses and rank up Battle Pass.
Meanwhile, there are also some awesome cosmetic rewards in
this Fortnite’s new mission.
With the start of 2020 Fortnite’s Remedy vs Toxin Mission is here and will start from Thursday, January 9 on all platforms.
This time the mission does not feature any specific them instead there are mixed things happening in the Challenge.
Well, this time Epic Games is really testing players gun skills, and their knowledge of the map as well to check if the player is worth the reward or not.
Battle Royale entrants will need to visit three different food trucks that have been placed around the island,
Along with that players also need to head to three bus stops
that can be found along the roads and lanes of the island for another of the
Epic Games will be testing your map knowledge by not marking
place names on the Map but you need to recognize the locations and head to
these areas and open seven chests.
Epic Games will be testing your aim as well, this time you need to eliminate three players with the SMG, dealing damage with Common, Uncommon and Rare Weapons in a single match, and achieving Weapon Specialist Accolades you need to do all these to get the rewards of the Remedy vs Toxin Mission.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 1 Remedy vs Toxin Mission challenges
- Stage 1 of 2: Reach Battle Pass Tier 40
- Stage 2 of 2: Complete ‘Remedy vs. Toxin’ Mission Objectives
- Visit 3 different Food Trucks
- Earn 3 Silver Survivor Medals
- SMG Eliminations (x3)
- Search 7 chests at Landmarks
- Reach 100 of both Health and Shield in 3 different matches
- Deal damage with a Common, Uncommon and Rare weapon in a single match (x3)
- Deal 2500 damage to enemy structures
- Visit 3 different bus stops in a single match
- Achieve weapon specialist accolades by dealing damage with 5 weapons
- Be the first to catch a fish, first to land from the Battle Bus, or first to get an elimination
The tasks are a bit difficult but they are worth giving time.
— FNBRBananik • Fortnite Leaks & News (@FNBRBananik) January 8, 2020
Each challenge completion offers a reward of 52,000 XP,
which you can use to unlock new tiers of the Season 1 Battle Pass.
Completing nine of the tasks will also unlock a new skin, with a special purple version of the Remedy character offered to those who grind their way through the Mission.
But there is a requirement to take on these challenges – you need to be at Tier 40 Battle Pass in order to take on these challenges.
- The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask Easter Egg Revealed 21 Years After Release - December 3, 2021
- Genshin Impact 2.4 Leaks Unveil Zhongli and 2 Other Banner Reruns - December 3, 2021
- Genshin Impact December 2021 Starglitter Exchange 4 Star Characters Revealed - December 2, 2021