Inferno Climber: Reborn coming to PS4, Switch, and Windows Apps on March 28 in Japan
The 2016-released PC action RPG ported to consoles.
Arc System Works will release survival action RPG Inferno Climber: Reborn for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Windows Apps on March 28 for 1,500 yen in Japan, the company announced. It will support English, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese language options.
The existence of Inferno Climber: Reborn was first leaked via the Taiwan Digital Game Rating Committee in March 2018 when it rated the game for PlayStation 4 and Switch. Then, in May 2018, PlayStation 4 trophies surfaced.
Arc System Works did not highlight any new features in Inferno Climber: Reborn over the September 2016-released Steam version. The Japanese Nintendo eShop description is also identical to the description of the Japanese Steam version, suggesting Inferno Climber: Reborn is nothing more than a port.
Here is the game’s Steam description:
A long, long time ago… There were five Purgatory Stones with enormous magical powers.
Purgatory Stones were owned by five different countries to keep the world in order.
However, as the time passed, evil and corruption spreads through the land. Purgatory Stones fell into the wrong hands. Monsters plagued all over the land. Thus, the world has fallen.
100 years later… An innocent soul made a pact with Death. The awakened one set forth in search for the Purgatory Stones.
Forge through hell in this survival action RPG!
Slashing, magic casting, arrow shooting, bombs throwing, exploring, eating, cooking, blacksmithing.
Defeat powerful bosses to collect all five Purgatory Stones in hell.
- Explore the World of Inferno! – Explore the unknown world of Inferno in search for five Purgatory Stones.Travel through ruins, jungles and more as the story unfolds.
- Inferno, Survival, Action! – Beware of traps and keep a look out for treasures and secret paths.Manage food and items to ensure survival in the World of Inferno. Defeat powerful enemies along the way; conquer them all using your strength and wisdom.
- Various Items in the Treasure Box – Search for Treasures across the land.The same treasure chest could be plundered from multiple times! Items in a treasure chest is may not be the same. The same item could have different stats, so keep searching for the better equipment!
- Choose Your Protagonist from Eight Playable Characters! – Each playable character has their own strengths and abilities.Use them to your advantage!
- Royal Knight: Ignores equipment requirements.
- Forest Hunter: Heal when poisoned.
- Popular Merchant: Enemies drop more items.
- Innocent Prisoner: High strength, and don’t get hungry often.
View a set of screenshots at the gallery.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/03/inferno-climber-reborn-coming-to-ps4-switch-and-windows-apps-on-march-28-in-japan
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Top ten best-selling superhero games of all-time in the U.S. - July 19, 2019
- Waking combat trailer - July 19, 2019
- Switch – “For the Family that Plays Together” commercial - July 19, 2019