Roguelite twin-stick shooter Juicy Realm will launch for Switch via the Nintendo eShop on November 7, publisher X.D. Network and developer SpaceCan announced. It will cost $11.99 / £10.79 with a launch week discount.
Juicy Realm first launched for PC via Steam in May 2018. A PlayStation 4 version is also in development, but X.D. Network does not have a release date to announce at this time.
Here is an overview of the Switch version, via X.D. Network:
Juicy Realm is a roguelite twin-stick shooter in which players must square off bizarre fruit monsters all across the world. A meteor struck the earth and has mutated fruits and plants to become some high intelligence monstrosity. Players take the role of a soldier on the front lines to fight against this strange new enemy and protect what’s left.
Players will have access to nine different characters with unique skills in the game. Enemies will drop tons of strong, fun, silly but strangely effective weapons. The gameplay encourages players to find synergy between loot drops and their character to create unique builds each playthrough. The number of builds that are possible goes quite insane with the huge pool of weapons. Juicy Realm also fully supports share-screen coop. Simply hand over one of the joy-cons to your friend would be enough to start a share-screen coop play.
Juicy Realm is developed by the indie team SpaceCan Studio from China. The colorful world and unique characters are crafted by a Chinese comic artist Bibo X (otherwise known as Ling Lu).
- Rougelite elements with random terrains, treasures, and monsters.
- Loads of special weapons and items.
- Unique and incredibly detailed art style.
- Expand your camp and unlock inheritable features.
- Solo campaign and local multiplayer.
- High difficulty modifier for players who enjoy the challenge.
- Limited-time exclusive character and boss rush mode.
Watch a new trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/10/juicy-realm-for-switch-launches-november-7
- PS Plus Asia December 2021 FREE Games Lineup - December 7, 2021
- Garena Launches New Free Fire Challenger Series Malaysia, Due To Start This December - December 6, 2021
- PlayStation Spartacus Subscription Service to Rival Xbox Game Pass - December 6, 2021