Game Informer has published a short gameplay video of Spider-Gwen in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order.
Here is an overview of the character, via Game Informer:
Alias: Gwen Stacy
Comic Debut: Edge of Spider-Verse #2 (September 2014)
Bio: Born into an alternate reality, Gwen Stacy was actually bitten by the genetically-engineered spider that bite Peter Parker in the main Marvel timeline. Gwen used her newfound arachnid-like super-powers to start a career as a crimefighter, and the press quickly dubbed her Spider-Woman. In a tragic twist, Peter Parker was desperate to gain special-powers, much like his idol Spider-Woman, so he performed experiments on himself that turned him into a Lizard-like monster. Gwen was forced into a fight with Peter who accidentally died in the process.
Powers: Superhuman strength, speed, and stamina; wall-crawling; spider-sense; skilled fighter.
- Swing time: Gwen shoots a string of web into the air, then uses the momentum for a swing attack in the area. You can tap the attack button to lengthen the attack.
- Legit Beatdown: Gwen creates a giant ball of web and swings it around her head in a circle, hitting enemies in an area.
- Catchy Attack Name: Gwen releases multiple we blasts in front of her. You can tap the attack button to produce more webbing.
- Disappearing Act: Gwen warps into the air above enemies and then slams to the ground unleashing a devastating shockwave. Players can hold the attack button to aim.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order is due out for Switch on July 19.
Watch the footage below.
Source : https://gematsu.com/2019/05/marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-the-black-order-spider-gwen-gameplay
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Upcoming Japanese eShop releases – December 19, 2019 - December 11, 2019
- Wattam PS4 limited print physical edition announced - December 11, 2019
- Dauntless Adds Escalation Hunts and a New Behemoth - December 11, 2019