A brand new update for Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is coming very soon. It will be known as version 1.03, and will have a number of improvements as well as various fixes for the game. You can check out the full list of changes coming with the update right below here:
- Adjusted the efficiency and Spirit Emblem cost of the following to encourage usage and diversity of approach:
- Prosthetic Tools: “Lazulite Sacred Flame,” “Loaded Axe” series, “Sparking Axe,” “Lazulite Axe”
- Combat Arts: “Ashina Cross,” “Dragon Flash,” “One Mind,” “Floating Passage,” “Spiral Cloud Passage,” “Mortal Draw,” “Empowered Mortal Draw”
- Items: “Spiritfall” series
- Reduced the Posture damage dealt by the first hit of the Combat Arts “Senpou Leaping Kicks” and “High Monk” as it was causing more damage than intended in certain cases. Posture damage dealt in the latter-half of the combo has been increased.
- Increased the Poison build-up dealt by the Prosthetic Tool “Sabimaru” against enemies that were intended to be weak against it.
- Increased the drop rate of “Divine Confetti” for Fencers in Ashina Castle.
- Adjusted loading screen tips and tutorial text, as well as adding new text.
- Slightly reduced Posture and Vitality of Blazing Bull in order to improve game pacing and balance time in combat.
- Lowered the price of information sold by Anayama the Peddler.
- The Chained Ogre inside Ashina Castle is now Red Eyed.
- Fixed a bug where “Gokan’s Sugar” and “Gokan’s Spiritfall” were not mitigating player Posture damage taken while guarding or deflecting enemy attacks.
- Fixed a bug where system crashes could cause save data to become corrupted on PC.
- Fixed a bug where certain enemies would sometimes stop attacking the player.
- Fixed a bug where certain actions could not be performed after reconfiguring the controls.
- Fixed certain bugs that were allowing the player to access unexpected areas, which could result in becoming unable to obtain items or make further progress.
- Fixed cases of certain text being displayed incorrectly.
- Improved stability.
- Improved performance.
- Other various bug fixes.
The update should be available for all the available platforms that the game is on. If it’s not available for you, it may be due to region issues, in which case, just wait a little bit longer.
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is currently available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Source: From Software
Pokdepinion: If anyone was expecting for an update that would make the game easier, well, technically this does but not in the way you’re thinking of unfortunately 😛
Source : https://pokde.net/gaming/sony/playstation-4/new-sekiro-shadows-die-twice-update-brings-fixes-and-improvements/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Guilty Gear: Strive adds Faust - January 19, 2020
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 ‘Summit War Saga’ Japanese TV commercial - January 19, 2020
- Megabot Battle Arena is a fast-paced action game for Android that lets you create unique robot fighters - January 19, 2020