Similar to every other fighting game in the modern era, Arc System Works’ BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle is receiving post-release content. With the game now finally available here in the west, fans who were in attendance at the game’s EVO 2018 finals were treated to a look at the previously announced Character DLC packs due out in North America on 6th August (aka. tomorrow). There are nine characters in total, with three fighters from each of the following series:
- Persona: Akihiko, Mitsuru, Labrys
- BlazBlue: Nine, Izayoi, Mai
- Under Night In-Birth: Yuzuriha, Mika, Merkava
In addition to this, a fifth coloured tile in the logo was revealed towards the end of the trailer – hinting a new franchise could be joining in on the crossover action at some point in the near future.
Take a look at the trailer above and tell us if you’re excited about the arrival of these new fighters in BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle.
Source : https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/08/nine_new_characters_are_joining_the_fight_in_blazblue_cross_tag_battle
Latest posts by Bender Bending Rodríguez (see all)
- Fire Emblem Heroes: Ephraim & Myrrh BHB + Summoning Focus, Tactics Drills, Marisa Heroic Feats - October 18, 2018
- Project Nimbus: Code Mirai expansion ‘Rise Mirai’ launches November 29 in Japan - October 18, 2018
- Battlezone Gold Edition Brings Its First-Person Tank Combat To Switch Next Month - October 18, 2018